What is Genesys All About?
In Q2 2022, Forrester named Genesys as a leading journey orchestration platform, with the highest possible criteria in scalability, strategy performance, and nine other categories.
Image Source: Forrester
But what is Genesys all about?
Founded in 1990, Genesys is a customer experience (CX) and call center technology that delivers proactive, predictive, and hyper-personalized experiences to deepen customer connections across marketing, sales, and service moments on any channel. Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries.
With the power of its cloud, digital and AI technologies, Genesys customers can experience a:
- 400% increase in digital sales
- 25% in agent productivity
- 100% ROI in less than 3 months
Specifically, Genesys’ call center capabilities can help you offer seamless, omnichannel support. They let you respond in real-time via any channel (website, social media, live chat, etc.) and create customer and agent experiences that blend automated and human resources.
Why You Should Choose Genesys As Your Contact Center Software
- Call Center Automation Is Becoming Increasingly Important
Contact center automation replaces repetitive, manual, and time-consuming with technology to optimize the experience for both customers and employees.
On one hand, it frees up employees from mundane tasks and replaces them with higher-priority work.
On the other hand, it helps meet and exceed customer expectations in obtaining rapid service when needed or accessing new products quickly and efficiently.
There are numerous important benefits to call center automation:
– Increased customer satisfaction: customers can easily find answers on their own, receive support 24/7, or reach a customer service representative if needed.
– Increased employee satisfaction: by replacing manual work with higher-priority work, employees are challenged and retained long-term.
– Higher first-contact resolution: more customer issues are handled and closed with the first contact.
– Fewer errors: errors are reduced through automation capabilities, such as real-time AI assistance and an intuitive knowledge repository.
– Lower operational costs: operations are streamlined and customer wait times are reduced through automated callbacks and bots.
- Genesys Offers Cutting-Edge ACD Capabilities
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) has become a critical feature for any contact center. ACD connects inbound calls to suitable agents in the least possible time and also comes with additional benefits (call queuing, voicemail generation, caller identification, etc.).
As such, ACD helps improve the customer experience by reducing wait times and increasing resolution rates. It also provides helpful tools for workforce management, including agent performance management and training.
To capitalize on these opportunities, Genesys offers industry-leading ACD features including:
– Dynamic virtual agent groups: virtual agent groups that are dynamically linked into multiple cohorts based on knowledge, expertise, location, and other profile information.
– Bullseye routing: the routing of customer interactions to a targeted sub-queue of agents with specific skills. And if no agents are available, it relaxes the requested skills based on the queue configuration and expands the pool of agents.
– Built-in IVR with speech recognition: interactive voice response (IVR). Thereby, the information collected is shared for interaction routing, handling, and reporting to speed up tasks and eliminate duplication.
– Reporting and analytics: routing selection data to each call and enabling business intelligence and artificial intelligence (AI) (e.g. predictive routing to identify behaviors that translate into decisions, such as skills combinations that produce better first-call resolution).
- Genesys Can Seamlessly Be Integrated with Your Other Applications
Genesys can seamlessly be integrated with complementary tools (such as a CRM or ticketing system), for example, with NovelVox’s CTI Connector.
Image Source: NovelVox
In turn, these integrations expand the available functionalities to optimize the customer experience. The CTI Connector for Genesys:
– Enables agents to access key caller information, including the call history within the interface, even before the call is answered. Thus, customers can, for example, be greeted by the agent by their first name.
– Empower supervisors with the right monitoring tools such as login & logout agent, barge-in, silent monitoring, etc., for next-level performance monitoring. Further, features like “team statistics” help supervisors monitor real-time metrics of agents and interactions within the interface (thereby improving productivity).
– Drives an omnichannel experience through digital workflows for emails, chats, and more. It also enables agents to handle voice interactions while quickly fetching relevant information from connected email and chat channels – embedded within the CTI interface.
All companies now know that exceptional customer service is critical for scalable, long-term success.
The call center customer experience is an essential part of it and, congruently, has become a major area of focus and investment.
Hence, the global contact center software market size was valued at $28.09 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a whopping compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.9% (between 2023 to 2030).
Image Source: Grand View Research
But the steep investment also promises high returns:
- Almost 50% of customers will switch companies for better customer service, highlighting the dependence between customer service and customer loyalty.
- And customer expectations are at an all-time high. 90% of customers consider an “immediate” response as important or very important when they have a customer service question.
- Lastly, 92% of customers are likely to make another purchase after a positive customer service experience, thereby directly impacting the top line.
Convinced? Get to work on your contact center automation strategy. Genesys might just be the right software partner in that journey.